Monday, October 25, 2010

For Izik



Nothing can console me like a dose of you.



I came into this with a broken heart and shattered expectations. A young girl on the verge of everything, reduced to shameful. The soothing echos of your voice fell from the sky...and I stood, reborn.



Flashbacks of waves crashing down on the shores of my life, each one includes you. Sing alongs in the moonlight, I fell in love each time. Drive into the dawn...once more for old times sake.



A song. My song. No one ever made me feel so real before, and the echos return. We were made for eachother. Me on my mountain, and you climbing the highest peak to meet me at the top. I miss you so much it stings sometimes- bring me back.



And still you remain, oceans away; Feeling change circulate in you veins. You are mine and I yours, but they say: If you love something, set it free.

No comments:

Post a Comment