Sunday, September 19, 2010



Writing: Spilling words is so much easier than spilling tears. But what happens when I find myself breathless?





The more time that passes, the more I realize how pointless regret really is. It is a step to progression, perhaps. Yet, it'll eat you alive if hold its' hand for too long. I'd gotten so used to telling the world exactly what I thought it wanted to hear...but the fact remains: I'm gone.



I knew this girl once...beautiful, amazing girl. We clicked, like I'd known her forever. We shared pretty much everything after awhile. Dreams. Loss. Faith. Shelter. She was family and I saw a little bit of myself in her eyes. I planned on growing old next door to one another, but she had other plans. Maybe I couldn't give her what they have...whatever that is.



They talk about how love never dies. Maybe there's only one real test of true love, something millions of people have spent thier lives trying to figure out. Maybe love is unconditional. Devotion beyond betrayal, beyond time, and distance. I don't think it's meant to be complicated...we make it that way.


I wish you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment