Friday, May 21, 2010

Fragments of Me

Change. I'm changed and changing, ever so subtely. It's slow and it's the pain that I feel in my chest from day...to day. I'm here. I swear I am...But not really. I left here years ago, before I understood loss. I left in a dream that carried me to better days and wishful promises. I'm a wanderer. Walking along the shore in hopes that one day, I too, will be free. Sand crawling inbetween my ever-so-awkward toes, I'm crushing my mistakes beneath my feet. It's useless, for I will inevitably scoop them up and quietly make them again. Perhaps worse the next time around. Why am I crying? I am...nothing but blessed with everything I'm told I need. I am the golden child, please...tell me to be happy. This is my destiny. To just simply BE and in existing, I will stumble into bliss. Stumbling. That's one thing I do very well.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

  1. you should always write, you are so talented in everything. including fixing freak nasty 10 inch root old color hair and making it look supa hot! thanks so much celeste you are amazing i just love you. btw i forgot to tell you that i don't even have text messaging on my phone its blocked but my number is still 801.916.5006. thanks for doing me up real pretty i LOVE my hair. can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIV! I just saw this- thankyou, you brightened my day in so many ways- love you!

    ReplyDelete