Monday, November 1, 2010

Tid Bits



It's past time for a daydream. A sweet, innocent, faithful introspect into why I am, awake...



In the morning hours, I tend to remain dissillusioned. I'm far from chipper and would rather be alone. I am not hindered by the side of the bed I happen upon departure, but rather my state of mind. My mind chooses seclusion.



...."And who am I
To give you what you need?
Well, im learning
Just learning
Learning how to live and..

To bear the weight
And push into the sky
It's easier to lie"



It reruns in my mind like needle pricked falacy. I'd give almost anything to have known things hadn't ended badly. Running seemed so much easier than facing...you. It's a pain that stays with me. In my dreams. Daydreams even.



People speak of empty voids where love used to reside. My void is only self-inflicted. Love. I've got so much more than one person should ever be allowed. I am truly happy. But my void is lack of patience, lack of selflessness. A void that houses my inner demons. Luckily for me, it's refillible.



Smile because tomorrow is not a promise. Thank whatever creator or entity you have within you; simply because you have today. James M. Barrie once said, "Life is a long lesson in humility." Humble yourself. Focus on helping someone else, and in the process, life just may better you.



***Break Free***

No comments:

Post a Comment